As if burpees weren’t already hard enough right?
If you’re looking to kick your workouts up a serious notch. Or you’re short on time and just want one killer full-body move to bust out, then burpees with push-ups are for you!
- Bend over or squat down and place your hands on the floor in front of you, just outside of your feet.
- Jump both feet back so that you’re now in plank position.
- Drop to a push-up. You can also drop to your knees here, which makes the impending push-up easier.
- Push up to return to plank position (this can be a strict push-up, a push-up from the knees—your choice).
- Jump the feet back in toward the hands.
- Explosively jump into the air, reaching your arms straight overhead.
Ready to get sweaty? - get.zova.com